Members in the Spotlight: July
The Business Innovation Team
- Have helped several business owners launch their businesses. This includes forming the legal entity, creating the operating agreement between partners,
- building the business plan with the associated financial plan, and much more.
- Mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and small business ownersHelp small business owners increase the tools and resources needed to protect and grow their businesses.
- Founding partner of Roam (meetatroam.com)
- Accomplished Business Management professional with more than 25 years experience leading teams in bringing new products to market, launching new businesses, driving revenue and profit growth through client value creation and process innovation.
- Experienced in leading the development and delivery of innovative solutions to the global marketplace.
- Passionate about bringing order to chaos.
- Has successfully developed, launched, and led three exciting new start ups.
- To Connect with Brian, email him at email@example.com or call 678.956.5086!
Bob Smith, a health insurance advisor with North American Health Plans, has provided individuals with health, Medicare and life insurance needs since 2009.
His portfolio includes plans from major carriers and services include ancillary benefits and fixed indemnity plans to save qualified individuals thousands of dollars annually.
His approach to working with clients: “I am confident that the best way to understand all the available options is sitting across from each other, which is why my office is behind the wheel of my car.”
Bob Zartarian of FirstBank Mortgage is a senior mortgage banker who works directly with prospective homebuyers and investors for the purchase of single and multi-family residences, townhomes and condominiums, as well as homeowner refinancing.
First-time homebuyers, veterans and the self-employed each have special needs, for which he is well prepared to assist.
He began his career in real estate-related businesses as the owner of a property management company, and he is an experienced investor in commercial and residential properties.
Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors/Elite Property Management & Investment is Atlanta’s only licensed real estate broker and owner and certified construction and building inspection expert.
He has more than 30 years of experience and specializes in listings in north metro Atlanta, providing investor representation and rehab advice for residential and multifamily properties.
His pledge to customers: “I delight in helping people succeed in this market and serve as my clients Trusted Adviser and Advocate – I do not see my job as sales and do not conduct myself as a salesman when helping clients buy or sell one of their largest financial assets – their home or property!
Visit the Membership Directory