In May, the ECBA conducted a lunch and learn for its members. During that event, a poll was taken which asked the participants what kind of support they would like from the ECBA. Of all the poll questions asked, the overwhelming response was for B2B Support Teams. To better understand what this meant, we created a Survey Monkey survey for all ECBA members to respond to.
The survey made it clear what topics were most important to those who responded. As a result, today we are announcing the ECBA Business Support Team Series.
In this series the ECBA will provide subject matter experts from within the ECBA who can facilitate productive, problem solving discussions. The objective is to provide an environment where attendees can bring a problem to the table for discussion, guidance, and hopefully solutions to implement. Through the ECBA Support Team Series, we hope to provide increased value to the ECBA members while enabling them to develop trusted relationships with other participants. Even though networking will take place, this is not intended to be a networking event.
The first Support Team will be focused on Business Planning, Transformation, and Operations. In these sessions we will be able to cover topics such as:
- Defining clear objectives that your team buys into and supports
- Defining clear, measurable goals
- Discuss techniques for you and your team to surface the obstacles to overcome and which ones to address first
- Review various tools to help with process development, creating updated job descriptions, implementing metrics for process performance as well as quality tracking, and much more.
The facilitators for this work session are Brian Kramer and Lynn Bring.
Brian is the owner of the Business Innovation Team where he helps small business owners increase the tools and resources needed to protect and grow their businesses.
- He is a founding partner of Roam (meetatroam.com)
- Accomplished Business Management professional with more than 25 years’ experience leading teams in bringing new products to market, launching new businesses, driving revenue and profit growth through client value creation and process innovation.
- Experienced in leading the development and delivery of innovative solutions to the global marketplace.
Lynn is founder and President of Kelly Bring, Inc. She has worked with the best of the best starting with Proctor & Gamble where she spent 5+ years in consumer products marketing engaging with high level business processes and understanding consumer behavior to promote the health and beauty product lines. The transition to GE Capital and then GE Energy allowed her to hone her skills through several strategic appointments over her 20+ year career with the General Electric Company. The experience and expertise Lynn gleaned during her corporate career has enabled her consulting company to help businesses expand their existing models and solve customer business needs with validated solutions.